Évaluations (47)I bought over 20+ cards from this seller my package arrived with only half of the cards I bought and all the lower end, I messaged the seller about it and they told me that they shipped the rest of the cards in a separate package because it would be safer… I requested a refund after 3 days since the package arrived and I was told that they could not refund me and I had to contact whatnot. I told them they just wanted to keep the money and the cards and got blocked.You were harassing a 13 yr old child and I have proof of shipment of both packages and I said I would refund 3 days after the arrival of the first package which it was two, you exclaimed I need my refund know, I shipped in two packages post office said it’s ok and proof of both packages being shipped, I don’t know what you mean by keeping the cards when there is proof of two packages getting shipped to your address. Arrived in great condition and fast shipping. Good packaging love the deals Thank you man hope you enjoy your cards Dude, I packed another one of the saka B.o.B the next day! Double win for me. Everyone else, 👍🏻👍🏻, professional from start to finish on my transaction.Thank you man I really appreciate it. preety good just wish i could have got a chaser😔