Évaluations (295)Amazingly sweet seller ! Apers congrats on the 1k show ! You ate it up Fast shipping, exactly as described, great packaging! Tyty! I loooooove my Ghoulia! She is perfect!!! Catching up on reviews! Apers is a great seller, great items, and beautiful dolls. Come hang out Tuesday Nights! best hair on whatnot!! always amazing 🥰🥰 Packaged sooo well and so carefully. Arrived fast and just as described! Im totally in love with themm and they fit right in to my collection! Thank you so muchh! 🩷 Item was shipped with care and came just as described! 10/10’would buy from this seller again! My items came in so safely and were packaged so securely I HIGHLY recommend buying from this seller Sweetest seller and shipped quickly and securely! Will definitely be purchasing from again, thank you! 🤍🤍🤍 Amazing price on Howleen I love her so much! As shown in stream. Beautiful doll can’t wait to see her when I’m finished getting her together! thank you so much!! everything was packed beautifully Love all the items I get from you, always in great condition. Very good pricing. Thanks again. Beautiful girl, great condition, thanks! How can I ever thank you? You provide me a whole day of fun every time I buy from you! You are the best of the best!!! I love drac so much! Shes in perfect condition My DT Clawdeen was absolutely beautiful!