Évaluations (497)The BEST! And super fast shipping! the mini apron and the bookmarks are all amazing ty Pretty book sleeve. My kindle will be traveling in style. These smell amazing and I absolutely love the little gift! I will be ordering more! I knew it was gonna be big and awesome so I waited a while to open. What collection of books. I'm so happy with my box. It came in excellent condition. Keep your shows coming.😄😄😄 Nice stuff. Love all of it. you give great givies thank you so much 💓 This bookmark is so cool! Thank you, April! Such a beautiful pattern! Thank you so much! Such a great seller! love my book luv me some April gorgeous apron, and such a cute pattern! shipped quickly and was packaged nicely so it arrived safe and sound 💖💖💖 This is EXACTLY what i needed! Thank you!!+ Great purchase! Fun show! Received fast and packaged well! Thanks! Loved the book! Great seller! What more can I say about April? She’s great It’s very pretty Fabric! Thank you for enclose a receipt This is great fabric! cant wait to create with it! wonderful and thank you for the stickers 💕 Great finds. Thanks, April! Love the sewing pattern! Thank you! Absolutely LOVE this apron! Thank you so much!!!! 😊