Évaluations (3 097)Love the Brami’s!
Thank you! I ordered books and squishy's from April and everything came just as expected. Great quality and packaged well. Very happy with my purchases! Love my items and hope to do more business with this seller in the future! Thank you!! great quality! arrived quickly. thank you! Items arrived in great condition, they are just lovely! Thanks April! ❤️❤️❤️ I love these squishies. You pick amazing squishies. Thank you! Love all the chains. Everything smells so good.💕 Great items shipped promptly and wrapped great Nice shirt. Grinch keychain is so cute Both items are perfect! Exactly as described! great quality! thank you! The soap made it to AZ!!! WOOOO!!! This black shirt is bought.. Im pretty sure its the softest shirt in the world!!! I love it all!! thank you!!! 😁Yay yay yay!!!!!! So happy thank you for letting me know Love this lady 🫶🏼🙏🏼always asking how we are doing after the lost of my daughter 😍Love that she is faith based believing that with Jesus we can get through anything 🫶🏼🙏🏼 Love the top!!
Thank you… so cozy and comfortable true to size I just wanna thank you for blessing me with this order. You are such
a wonderful friend and seller and just a huge thank you 💕💕