Évaluations (53)Beautiful bunch of books. Thanks! 🤘🤘 Great books Great price. Will definitely join a show again and buy more. Thanks Fast shipping and great comics!! I loved my interaction with this seller and it made it so easy to buy books from him. He was great to banter with and was accommodating with what I was looking for.
Books came packaged very well and were shipped quickly. I was so happy when I received my books and the quality matched what was shown. I hope to buy from them again in the future I've bought a lot from here whatnot I mean but this seller not only bagged and boarded the comic it was in bubble wrap as well. So what you say it's the extra little care added to protect the book. Came fast and is mint!!! Awesome book bro thank you!! You are a rockstar Very well taken care of and packaging was amazing. thank you so much! Will buy again from ArceComics!! dope seller, super chill streams. would definitely recommend checking them out 💯 Great prices and great comics. Added more to the pc! I recently purchased some comics online and I must say, I was extremely impressed with the level of care that was put into packaging them. The comics arrived in perfect condition, securely wrapped and protected from any potential damage during shipping. Not only that, but when I reached out to the seller with a question, they responded to me quickly and provided me with all the information I needed. Honestly great and fast shipping! Can’t go wrong here! Shipping was fast! All the books looked great even better than they did on camera. ArceComics has a killer inventory will definitely be buying more from him!