Évaluations (1 777)Another amazing purchase from Arkollab! 🖤✨ Thank you ! Beautiful and as described. In excellent condition Love my Chanel Tights, thank you Arkollab This YSL is absolutely beautiful!!! 😻 Love my cc heart bag! Tysm again!! 💕 100000000 stars! my Chanel💙 bat was literally brand new condition I count be more happy with the quality, the speed of delivery and the packaging care!!! Stunning! Thank you Arkollab
Variety of inventory is second to none As always amazing experience. Thank you!!! Love Arkollab. Perfect item in great condition, won in a $1 auction and came super fast. Thank you Eyen and team. You’ve made a fan in me. 💓 love it! I am very satisfied with my purchased. 😍😍😍 This is my very first purchase with Arkollab and I am very happy with my purchase! Super fast shipping too! I love love my Hermes Herbag from them!! Love this Christian Louboutin mini. Came beautifully packaged and fast shipping. 100% recommend this seller Thank you for the great price on the LV! And it arrived super fast too! Tysm guys , always the best deals and quality 🤌🏼 with you guys 🥰🫶🏼
Fast shipping , nicely package 💖🙌🏼 Came in quickly and as described. Would purchase from them again! Always a luxury experience at ARKOLLAB! I love that everyone uses buyers names when appropriate and I don't listen to Chat, Chat, Chat. Definiately an evevated level of customer care. And the LV bracelet with COA is perfect! Another incredible experience with Arkollab! My Louis Vuitton Speedy Soft 30 in blue Monogram denim arrived and I am absolutely in love. The bag was represented beautifully during the live, and when it arrived, the condition was every bit as impressive as I hoped — exceptionally clean, gorgeous denim, beautiful pale vachetta, bright hardware, and a spotless-looking interior. It also came with the matching strap, accessories, dust bag, and Entrupy authentication, which made the whole experience feel even more complete.
Eyen and the Arkollab team were wonderful to work with, and I really appreciated the communication, care, and attention to detail throughout the purchase. This was a special bag for me, and it completely lived up to the excitement. I am beyond happy with it and grateful for another fantastic Arkollab purchase. Highly recommend! 💙✨ Arkollab did it again! I’m so happy with this Louis Vuitton piece. It arrived in beautiful condition and was exactly what I was hoping for. I really appreciate how accurately Arkollab represents their items and how much care goes into the overall buying experience. Their lives are always fun, the selection is incredible, and I’ve found some truly special pieces through them. Another fantastic purchase and another item I’m excited to add to my collection! 💖✨ Another amazing purchase from Arkollab! This Louis Vuitton charm is even cuter in person — the colors are beautiful, the details are so fun, and it arrived exactly as represented. I absolutely love finding these unique, collectible LV pieces with Arkollab. As always, everything was packaged with care and the entire experience was wonderful. Eyen and the Arkollab team continue to make shopping with them so much fun. I’m thrilled with this one! 💖✨ Love my Celine Luggage Python bag ❤️ Thank you Arkollab