Évaluations (6 989)Amazing Seller. Gorgeous bags... I will definitely be back. Tysm ♥️ Once again, thank you for the extra LF Darth Vader bag. I absolutely love it. I don’t know how you do it by figuring out which one I don’t have yet lol you guys are the best. Thank you for the nice bag! Love the rose color! It will be perfect for my granddaughter!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 OMG thank you! I love the chicken leg bag and was ecstatic when I received it, and the shipping was super fast. If I could give you a million stars I would.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Great people, with fun shows and some of the best bags on anywhere. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️ Get in Chat WOW thank you so much for the LF givy! Super funny! Love it! Thank you! Enjoy watching your whatnot show :) Great seller. Every time is look at my bag, I get 🤤 hungry. Ty for the 🍗❤️ Adorable LF Harry Potter cosmetic bag ! Thank you for fun live shows and amazing pros Great products great shows highly recommend Thanks so much for the ADORABLE Vera Bradley zip card pouch! I can hang it on my keyring, which is super handy, since I’m disabled. Xo 10/10 🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much for the fun bag!! Y’all are my favorite!! Thank you so much for the givvy!! Always great time in your show would highly recommend checking him out great deals and steals Always a good time with Ash and JP! Cutest bag! This will be perfect in my purse! Thank you so much! Thank you for the lip gloss as well! fun stream, kind seller . thannk you so much ! ❤️ 💙 🫶