Évaluations (28)Authentic JC. Amazing 🤩 seller . Super cute packaging too. Obsessed with my new bunny 🩷 My son loves the little prince frog! Thank you so much for selling him to us! 😍 Such a sweet and amazing seller!! She packed my pop very well and came with cute bows!! I love and am excited to add him to my jc drinks. Thank you so much Ash 🥹🤍
10/10 recommend buying from her, you won't regret it!! Such a cute chocolate bunny!! Thank you so much! Love the unicorn charm!💖 Love the bow and my duck!
obsessed! now I must have the whole collection of squiggles! great condtion and so dang cute with the bows!! thank you!!great seller! a+ She’s beautiful! Thank you so much! I am soooo in love with my Sasha tiger ❤️ ty so so much! Super fast shipping, seller is attentive and willing to show products. Product is in great condition! Love my Jellycats. Such great condition, just as pictured on screen too. Quick delivery and great packaging. Thank you. Amazing seller! I love my bunny I received!❤️❤️ very nicr packaging. fast ship. thanks great price. very nice seller! So excited for my purchases! Thank you!! Authentic Jelly Cats. Love my little guys thanks Ash.