Évaluations (50 649)I cannot believe I won these! Thank you so much!! My favorite store on any platform! 100/10!!! FANTASTIC!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL items! Brand new! Best price and FASTEST delivery! Definitely following seller for good!!! ❤️🎉 Excellent clothing! Thank you for all you do! Love all the shows and hosts! Both pair are so cute and comfortable! Still manifesting my full length ruffles but I will find them 🤣 Always a great transaction and quality items! amazing!! Such a quick shipper too!! Thank you, I can’t wait to come back for more Cider ❤️🫶 Love the color of this 1/4 zip fleece. Great find. Amazing items for great deals. You did awesome it was the shirt it’s like a X large it’s huge Loved all my arie and American Eagle clothes!!! Great deals! Items as described. amazing!! Thank you so much! Super fast shipping too compared to other sellers on the east coast. I love everything!! I can’t wait for the next cider shipment!! i will be there for it for sure 🫶😍😍😍