Évaluations (107)Thank you very happy with purchase. 💕 Fantastic seller 🤩Quick to ship and packaged with care as always 💖 Love my items 😍 Thank you again Jen 🥰 Thank you Jen for the great deal. my daughter likes it! Everything clean and folded nicely. Packaged perfect!! Thanks!!! Amazing seller 😍 Quick thoughtful shipping. Once again love all of my items 🤩💖The floral leggings are so pretty 😍 Thank you Jen 💕💕 Wonderful seller, very helpful. Awesome
Items and great prices Amazing clothing wonderful host Absolutely love everything😍 highly recommend jen. Thank you so much☺️ great goodies! thank you very much for good deal Jen! Everything is perfect. Thank you so much! Way smaller than what I, looks Ike a child’s expected, Everything came quickly and just as shown! Hi Jen, I love all my lulus. Thank you so much! 😊 Tysm for the awesome deals! I really enjoyed your show. 🩵 Excellent seller!!!! Items are pristine, packaging is so thoughtful, quick shipping 🤩Love all of my items again💖 Thank you Jen 🥰 It was a great first purchase experience. I am hooked now. Thanks again!! Wonderful seller! Even did a local drop off for me! Very happy 😃 Amazing quality pieces and great selection 👌. Seller is fair with her prices, and she has a wonderful personality & style. Love being part of her community ❤️ Great seller🥰 Fun shopping experience. Items as described. Love them all😍 Already shopped again 🎉 Thank you Jen 💖 lovely items as always :) thank you Thanks Jen, love everything I bought! 🥰 Such a sweet seller🫶🏻 My first time purchasing and won’t be my last. Thank you 😊