Accueil
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Se connecter
S'inscrire
attzk
Attz1
Message
Suivre
5.0 (9
Avis
)
•
<1j
Délai moyen d'expédition
•
54
Vendu
98
abonnements
•
134
abonnés
5.0 (9
Avis
)
•
<1j
Délai moyen d'expédition
•
54
Vendu
98
abonnements
•
134
abonnés
I have a mix of girl's clothes.. Mostly brand new with tags or worn very lightly... Any questions drop me a message. No return, No refund. Enjoy shopping 🛍️
Message
Suivre
Boutique
Lives
Avis
Clips
Accueil
Se connecter
S'inscrire
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Aide et mentions légales
Politique de confidentialité
Conditions générales
Nous contacter
FAQ
v20261010-0100
Évaluations (9)
B
bernagrace
10/10/2026
5.0
Thank you dear for all the wonderful items and the big bundles you sent me.I loved them all☺️
Afficher plus
D
dawson7924
09/10/2026
5.0
Thank you
Afficher plus
charlenecai
07/10/2026
5.0
everything was exactly as I order will happily purchase from seller again
Afficher plus
M
maria1819
06/10/2026
5.0
Fantastic seller, thank you x
Afficher plus