Évaluations (270)Awesome! thank you so much! It’s a bit tight the audio isn’t that great and the lenses were a little hard to change but the glasses look normal so I think the glasses are good for what it’s worth. Slow shipping, sent an item I didn’t purchase, but video receipt doesn’t help much. Would buy again tho.We messaged you to fix this 💚 Didn’t receive this. Received something else.We messaged you to fix this💚 I didn't bid B on a hair brush. it was supposed to be a mini portable smoothie blenderWe messaged you to fix this 💚 arrived really quick. everything as described battery dead or the LCD writing tablet I got for my grandson just don't work. and the package was damaged. But the hair straightener I got works very well and is brand new. wry happy with it.We messaged you to fix this💚 It is only worth the four dollars I paid for it. Unfortunately the shipping was more than that. The blade is plastic. The seller was great and did exactly what he was supposed to do and sent it quickly. So five stars for the seller and one star for the product.
packed well haven't tested them yet I'm very happy with my product. Fast shipping also. It arrived on time and exactly what I was looking for! I will be purchasing from them again . thank you for the purchase but you sent me the body trimmer I baught the portable fan lol Please check your video receipt for reference as you bid on the body trimmer and the fans were run later into the stream. We apologize for the inconvenience. -Auctionlabs. Thank you…❤️ God Bless!!! Thank you for getting it to me promptly. And I tried it out, and it's amazing. I hope my friend will love it. Thank you 😊 am glad I ordered it.