Évaluations (1 677)sorry to see ya go...🍀🍀🇺🇸🍀🍀 I wanna say thank you my brother Extremely sad that you won’t be selling on Whatnot but hopefully I catch you on someone else’s stream but if not, hope you are very successful in whatever life brings you sorry to see you leave, good luck in the future 🍀 very happy with my purchase thank you very much I will definitely be returning for great deals Very happy with purchase. Thanks! Outstanding host and show! Unbelievable coins! The professor of coin! 💪🏻🔥💯🫵🏽 great energy show with honest super nice host. thanks for the 1884 Morgan as giveaway A++ in my book . Wow! A fantastic show! Can’t wait for the January 2nd show! I will be with Terry LIVE! Bookmark! 💪🏻💯🔥🫵🏽🇺🇸 packaged well. arrived fast. thanks. Thank you! Much appreciated! very happy with my purchase thank you very much I will definitely be returning for great deals Awesome seller thank you for your service Wonderful seller and great coins. Thank you so much. Your note meant a lot to me. Thank you for being kind. We need more of that in the world. Awesome as always! Perfect! ✌️