Évaluations (72)Really awesome sellers. You get what you see A+ Great seller fast ship A+ Thank you, my wife loved it Thank you so much amazing quality a+ shipping 🫶 Great product, great seller!!! Great new sellers. Lots of crystals to choose from with great prices. My purchase came with a very funny bonus sticker and I about peed my pants! Absolutely love these new sellers! Such a chill and fun room with amazing deals. Everything arrived perfectly! ✨ Absolutely amazing seller! 💎 Everything was even more beautiful in person, packaged with so much care, and exactly as shown. Great energy, great prices, fast shipping, and you can tell they genuinely appreciate their buyers. Such a fun show and an all-around wonderful experience. I’ll definitely be back for more crystals! I'm so happy with my purchase and I will be back for more. These guys are the best! Thank you!! Thank you for the great givy and being a positive seller! Wowwwww! What a wonderful show! I loved the crystals that I got from John and Avrona and they are really beautiful souls. Everything was packaged beautifully and arrived safely. Would very highly recommend this show to anyone and everyone. Thank you so much! The hosts are friendly and , It's just a wonderful place to hang out And relax. The shows are always great. No matter what you get from them, it's always in beautiful shape. When it gets here, great shows Amazing!! Thank you guys!! Very beautiful piece and the bracelets are really pretty. It was packaged so nicely and with care. The note added such a nice personal touch. 10/10 would recommend and will definitely buy again The stickers are cool but there was a broken bracelet in the envelope so as I opened it beads flew everywhere I'm so sorry about the bracelet! If you would like i can send you a replacement! Great family of sellers 🫶🏼. Lots to choose from & great prices. Thx Amazing seller!! Loved my wand and rose!!! Awesome prices too!!