Évaluations (1 548)most fun show on whatnot! thank you for the cards 🃏 and fast shipping 📦 THE FAM!! Thanks for the deals and a fun time and show. 💜💛👾🍌 an absolute blast of a stream! thank you! Excellent seller, fast shipping Great show with a great community!🔥🔥 LOVE LOVE LOVE THE DARTS !!🎯 🫶🏽🫶🏽💗 cards always 🔥🔥🔥 had a great time! recommend to everyone! Great show and service. Highly recommend Glad I could join you all again! Great as always and I appreciate you! Great peeps, great cards⭐️🤗 will always buy and come hang!! Ayd11 is a one of a kind seller with a positive attitude and welcoming atmosphere. This is where you’ll find amazing sports cards at the most fair prices. Do yourself a favor and bookmark the future shows or you’ll miss out on all the action🎥🍿 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Best seller on the app 🐐🐐🐐 Thanks!! Love when I win giveaways and I get my team! Absolute 🐐! Follow and bookmark all shows. Great streamer duo! I appreciate yall. I’ll be back for more future purchases 🫡🐊🐊 Such a fun show and seller(s). Thanks for packing them up safe and secure. Great sellers, fast shipping Always a fun show. They keep great cards coming and laughs flowing. Thanks for the great packing. A show to trust. fun breaks great chat engagement. Always a pleasure and a treat when I come onto this fantastic stream these two crazy ladies are two of the best at what they do, I will always come back for some more Stealz and Dealz 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 true legands 2 favorite people to watch