Évaluations (1 918)Happy returning customer!!! Got to me quick and safely! Thank you! Thank you!! The packaging was great! the card came in perfect. Good card, will buy from dude again Arrived early was packaged amazing Best packaging I’ve ever had from a seller on whatnot. Highly recommend. Great seller The best packing I’ve ever seen! Shipping was INCREDIBLY FAST and the packaging was IMPECCABLE! Great first time experience! Thank you! Incredibly fast shipping!!! Package came timely and was packed exceptionally well. Extremely fast shipping, accurate order, packaged well, cards look great, and sellers were helpful and sent fun extras🥰 These guys are the best in the business!!! Quiet and you can get deals, perfect!! Honestly, I love this framework of running cards and I hope we can continue to do business together in the future. Great packaging!! Super fast and efficient and super fair with prices! Definitely will be back! Appreciate yall! 10 stars of if I could. Card came clean and very well packaged. 10000000000/10 best service on the app. Shipped immediately, amazing packaging and threw in a free pack. Will 100% purchase again Great communication. Seller showed card thoroughly. It was shipped safely and quickly. thanks for great deal. Amazing guy- would buy from again Thank you so much for the lightning fast shipping and the care of the card. Amazing seller. This company has the best customer service I have seen. They are very reliable, and reasonable with all their product. Most of all honest. They helped me out in many ways and would highly recommend buying from them again. Thank You for the great experience and til next time. Amazing place to get what you need at very fair prices! Shipped fast and professionally.. look forward to shopping for more pokemon here !