Évaluations (83)Packed carefully! Thank you! Such a beautiful plate! Packed extremely well and shipped fast! Thank you so much back road blessings🥰Will certainly shop again with such an excellent seller. backroad_blessingsVendeur
Thanks so much!!! I’m glad you love it! they came very well packed . i am very pleased with my apple canasters great condition backroad_blessingsVendeur
Yay!! I was worried about those! I’m glad you will enjoy them!! Thank you!!! ❤️🌹backroad_blessingsVendeur
😘 Packaged perfectly. Great seller. backroad_blessingsVendeur
😘😘 I love it. its cuuuuuuute im ready to make a cake or pie 🎂🥧backroad_blessingsVendeur
Oh yum!! I’m glad you love it! Great seller!backroad_blessingsVendeur
Thank you so much! I appreciate you coming back! Love love love my purchases. Will be back soon. backroad_blessingsVendeur
Thank you!! I’m so glad you like it! Best funniest seller ever. Put on a great show. Easy to work with love my items. backroad_blessingsVendeur
Thank you! This bowl is beautiful in person. Thank you. It was packaged extremely well and shipping was fast. Wonderful seller.backroad_blessingsVendeur
Thanks so much! Great items great seller backroad_blessingsVendeur
Thank you! Beautiful pieces that arrived quickly and safelybackroad_blessingsVendeur
Thanks so much! Absolutely stellar! backroad_blessingsVendeur
Thanks so much! Love my goodies! Thank you for the givvy. It is beautiful! ♥️♥️♥️backroad_blessingsVendeur
Thank you!! I’m glad you liked it! Beautiful tea towel and napkin. Fair price and timely shipping. Thank you. backroad_blessingsVendeur
Thank you! Beautiful! My sister will love them! backroad_blessingsVendeur
Thanks! I hope she loved them! Great pieces to share in my home!
Thanks for taking such care in packing for shippingbackroad_blessingsVendeur
Thank YOU for purchasing and hanging out with me! 💚 Framed boy & girl art pieces are going to my nephew & niece for their nursery! TY! Arrived in great shape backroad_blessingsVendeur
Awe I sure hope they love it! Such sweet pictures! Thank you! umm, excuse me ma'am! 😍 😍 the fiesta ware sugar and creamer is to die for! I purchased for my mom so was really anxious it would arrived safely! Superior packing care was taken by this seller! I would buy again and recommend! Great prices and beautiful items!backroad_blessingsVendeur
Thank you so much!! I hope your mom loves the fiesta!! I love my beautiful owl, salt, and peppers! Wonderful seller and quick shipping!backroad_blessingsVendeur
Thank you 💚 My package of glass ornaments arrived safe and sound. I love the seller and will be back for more goodies!backroad_blessingsVendeur
💚 thank you so much! The box arrived in pristine condition, wrapped so securely that it took me three knives, a pair of garden shears, and a brief crisis of faith to open it. If this company ever decides to manufacture military bunkers, I am buying stock immediately. 10/10, completely theft-proof, bulletproof, and likely apocalypse-proof.backroad_blessingsVendeur
Bahahahaha!! Thank you!! Awesome seller love following her great product great personalitybackroad_blessingsVendeur
Thank you so much! Love to see you!! beautiful items, packaged with great care. very happy 😊 backroad_blessingsVendeur
Yay! Glad you liked your beauties!! Thank you so much!!