Évaluations (27)Sweet and lovely seller. Very kind. Will definitely purchase again. Absolutely amazing clothing! Amazing customer service! Absolutely love her! Quick shipping and love everything as always. Thanks love 🤍✨🤗 You are so welcome!! I'm so happy your pleased my love, I appreciate you!! 🥰😘🩵✨️ 10/10 great prices, great items and she honors all her quality items, her clothes smell good, thank you for all the givys i will definitely be back Thank you for such a lovely review babes, it means so much to me to know my customers are happy & satisfied! Love & appreciate you! 🤗🩵✨️ Loved the show!Thank you for the positive feedback beautiful! God bless your heart ❤️ ✨️ Ty again love all my items!!!🙏💕God bless you such great deals!!!💕Yay! So happy you love them babes! God bless you too honey 🥰🙏✨️ Tysm 🙏💕
You are so welcome my love 💓😘 Thank you sooooo much !! God bless you & your new business on whatnot !!! 🩵✝️❤️It was an absolute joy and pleasure to meet you my dear, God bless you too honey! 🥰🩵🙏✨️ Looove my items! Thank you! 🤍✨This makes me so happy to hear that you are pleased my love, thank you so much for your purchases! Love you & God bless you! 🩵 Everything smelled really strongly of perfume. I don’t know if they all fit. I’ll wait until everything has been washed.
I Didn’t realize these were children sizes. There was only one item that was Abercrombie kids Large, but I mentioned that on my show and I told you, it fits me as a medium. I am Sorry about the perfume. The hollister hoodie, i should have just kept because that was a very expensive hoodie, and I personally pulled that from my own closet. I was only trying to make you happy. God bless you. Thank you! Thank you so much love for shopping with me!! I appreciate you so much, God bless you! 🩵🙏 Had so much fun at her show!This makes me happy! Your so sweet! ☺️🥰 It was stain all otherThe 100% silk dress I sold you has never been worn by me. I bought it on whatnot and I never saw any stains. I'm sorry your not satisfied with your purchase. Saddened that your review wasn't a positive one, bc it was a very nice dress. God bless! Love it! Thank you so much! 🫶So happy to hear this! Thank you for the feedback my love! 🩵 I freaking love it I'm so happy you love it! Thanks again love! 🩵