Évaluations (132)One of the best on the app Amazing seller great guy and one of the best streamers 👍👍👍Thanks barrett. Barrett is a top notch Bowman guy. Grabs great cards, sells quality. Check out his pop-ups! Thanks so much for such great cards and fast, secure shipping. Great cards and fast shipping. Thanks. great packing appreciate the deals Barrett also STOP GIVING ME FREE CARDS. 😁 Always great cards and great show. Love buying cards from Barrett. I love barrett as a seller, but please 🙏🏼 better protect the cards you are shipping, toploaded cards need to placed in team bags or at least masking tape at the top so cards don't fall out, and I recommend using cardboard as well. I want to keep buying from you but I can't if the cards are not better protected. I have bought from hi dressed of sellers and never had my cards shipped so unprotected unless it was a give away card.Understood. I’ve been shipping them like that for months and I’ve had no problems even with the bigger cards. so I will do better next time. Sorry to hear. Quick shipping and great packaging Best young seller on the app even though he constantly says I don’t hit him big cards yet I do lol Barrett is an incredible human being. Great cards, great attitude, and very personable. Dude grinds to provide for the people. Trustworthy and true to his word. 10000000000% recommend Thank you so much!!! Great prices great seller !!! Great cards, thanks for a nice easy deal! I had to pay extra postage for this card. Let’s try to get the postage right next timeNext time message me and I’ll help you out I really love my giveaway. thank you