Évaluations (189)I had so much fun in the stream, great deals, shipped very quickly and very nicely. My bundle included a gift which i appreciated so much. Will definitely purchase again, thank you again! My pleasure! and thank you for always supporting! thank you for the xtra goodies! & always looking out! appreciate you always mel! Thanks for the smooth transaction. The whole card was beautiful thank you so much Great packaging. Thank you! thank you for the extra goodies! ill order again and again love the lots I appreciate you bro🔥🔥🔥🔥 A very knowledgeable seller, and the cards arrived so much earlier than I had anticipated.
Perfect show and host !!! Fast shipping! Package very well! Great show along with super cool items for sale! Thank you! Great shipping great show and great products Batzz cuts the best deals, and ships Amazon levels of fast! Not to mention the pile of freebies that were absolutely wild (thanks)! Cant say enough good things about this fella here. Buy better,buy batzz don’t be a b… Always five stars , such a great dude awesome seller . Super fast with the shipping well packaged. Thank you my dude ! 🔥🔥🔥🫡🫡