Évaluations (485)one of the best on Whatnot!, works with buyers for what they want and ships fast! thank you! Super fast shipping and secure packaging. Love the shows, great guy and seller overall. Thanks again bband!thank you so much! I do what I can! 😅 Thanks for the cards . Fast shipping Always! I appreciate you scccccchhhhhhclaire! Fast shipping and looks amazing Thank you so much!!!! it's an honor to get a beaming review from the one and only moogle on whatnot!!! Kupo! Super fast shipping very nice kind seller thank you so much for the great card it’s perfect I'm so happy you and your daughter got the card you were hunting! 😁 Cherish it! I appreciate your business and thank you for the kind review! 😁😁😁 Superstar Streamer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST GOB!!! 😁 9/5 stars! Honest guy and has great stuff and fun games. W sellerit's a glitch in the matrix!!! Amazing seller! Great pricing!! Amazing cards!! Always a chill vibe! Will always be back! Nothing but fire and fun! you make it hot! what can I say! 🤭🥰 Daaaaaaa bestYou're simply the best! I appreciate you! Wooooo!!! W stream and human Right back at you, Chica! Amazing human being and pulls me absolute bangers everytime!!! Support him!! I frigging love you so much. 🥰🥰🥰 Thank you for the Instagram post for your Gem 2 umbreon pulled for you!!! Fast shipping and well protected. Thank you for the great cards man!I greatly appreciate your review and thank you for helping me continue doing what I love to do!!! 🥰 Great streamer and cards came packed very well and in condition as showed on stream. 5 star seller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you very much for the stellar review, it means a lot to me and thank you for your purchases! 5 star buyer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing cards, good vibes and great prices!
Appreciate the solid review and thank for you coming in! 5 stare service as always I appreciate your review and you as well ya beautiful soul! Beautiful stuff as always. Not as beautiful as you, sir! The box is slightly damaged
The seal is tore, still fast shipping and great guy! I would have liked the box a little cleaner for a 4 figure price point. But great price nonetheless Man, I am so sorry to hear that! I really appreciate the honest review and can 100% assure you that there were no tears or damage on the box at all before it was shipped, I'm reviewing the video right now and if you would like I can send you a video of it being packaged carefully with the wrap I put it in and with the additional items I shipped you, that way we can launch a full on assault on USPS for mishandling a flat rate package! I'm very sorry that this happened!