Évaluations (230)One of my favorite sellers!! Sweetest seller and OBSESSED with these Rags dresses!!!! 🤩🤩🤩 Loved the crocs thank you so much 🩷 Scored some super cute Hanna & bamboo pjs for amazing deals! Thank you 🤩 Amazing deals & such fun shows!! Love all my goodies always thank you 🥹🤍 Love this seller and everything she sells! Everything was perfect and amazing deals!! Always the cutest finds at amazing prices & super fast shipping! 🤍 thank you so much bbl ilyyyyyyy LOVE the LS I got!! Super fast shipping and it’s in amazing condition. BBL is the best!! Thank you so much bbl!! We love it BBL is nothing short of an angel. 10/10 seller Great items! Wonderful seller. The cutest stuff. Came packaged well :)
Love ❤️ Got so many goodies, thank you! The bestttt bath bomb I ever saw! Packaged amazingly, super fast shipping, & the sweetest lil goody thrown in my package 🥹 I love you! My son LOVES his shoes! I always look forward to BBL’s next show, she has amazing inventory & fun shows ⭐️ fast shipping! I love Brittany and all of her goodies! Stunninnngg! Tysm friend 🩷