Évaluations (241)Packaged well, received as shown and quick delivery. Awesome experience, I would recommend this seller. Great auction. Items were as seen and described. Great packaging and fast shipping. I look forward to doing business with this seller again highly recommend. Fast Delivery cool silver certificate. Best seller on whatnot and a good friend! 10/10 packages to perfection. The quality of the notes I bought R outstanding. I will definitely Be making more purchases package rigjt fast delivery great product 👌 thank you AWESOME!! Fast delivery and very well packed. And at a great price. 👍👍 Great notes, and great deals!🔥🔥🔥🔥 overall great experience in packaging, shipping and overall ETA was fast and received exactly what was displayed & what I paid for Arrived safe and sound. Thank you! I stumbled across this show, and watched it for a little while to figure out what the prizes were and how everything worked. Once I figured out, I placed just two bids and one and uncirculated 1885 Morgan Silver dollar. That was pretty cool! More than being lucky (finally, for once), the host of the show was very kind and friendly and made it fun for everyone. He even set up his show so that those who only won a wheat penny, had a chance to win gold at the very end. I received my package today, and it was extraordinarily well packaged… Better than any other seller on Whatnot so far… And I have had quite a few packages delivered to my house in the last two months. Taking this much care for one item says a lot about this seller. I look forward to participating in his future shows and I recommend others do as well. Awesome thank you such a killer note. Fun show and the stickers are so awesome. Thank you. Thanks again for all the lucky 7s!!! Thank you Brian I appreciate you. Thank you for the great deals and the fast shipping. My item is exactly how described and shown. I also received my item really quick. Thank you 🙏