Évaluations (5 108)Love my lipsticks! Thank you 😊 don mac!!!! truly the BEST ever, only place i’ll get mac from Thank you for my new addiction! ORALE! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT PRODUCTS Very well packaged and amazing deals Thank you for the giveaway!! Always love watching your show Excellent products and very knowledgeable customer service. I will continue to shop with angel.. Love It!! 65 Posh Need the Lip Liner Now!?😇 angel is always the one I come to for most of my Mac products! He is the mac plug for sure! I'm a mac og girl for life! love my candy yum yum blush and ty for the eye mask givy! Thank you for the eye patches!! Thank you so much for my giveway i love it and I love your shows Great purchase! Thank you for all your help getting me the right colors!🌺🌺 The exact shade I was looking for so happy I got it!!!! Quick shipping and beautiful product!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Great products and super nice seller! Thank u!
In LOVE with my mac liner! Fast shipping too!!