Évaluations (20)LOVELY GIVEAWAY THANK YOU DEAR. I SELL JEWELRY TOO beccasbaublebootiqueVendeur
So happy you like! Thank you again for raiding. ❤️ Fast shipping. Items as described. Packed with care. Highly recommend this seller. Love everything I got. Thank you so much. 😊❤️beccasbaublebootiqueVendeur
Awwww. Thank you Kuku. it was such a blast with you! thank you for supporting. ❤️ thank you so much for the cute nail set! also I had so much in your room :) you are so kind and have such great energy! beccasbaublebootiqueVendeur
Thank you so much for the kind review!! I hope you enjoy and join me again! ❤️ Love all my new pretties in my bundle! Shipping was fast and everything so well packaged! Thank you so much! 😊 beccasbaublebootiqueVendeur
Thank you! I'm so happy you enjoyed and that every thing arrived safely. ❤️ Great items! Fun show! Loved my item, will be back to shop!beccasbaublebootiqueVendeur
Thank you sooo much! ❤️ Beautiful and funky unique pieces. You should join soon 🔜 🥰beccasbaublebootiqueVendeur
Thank you sooo much! ❤️ Becca I am so happy with my purchases. Beautiful pieces. beccasbaublebootiqueVendeur
Thank you sooo much! ❤️ I'm so glad! Shipping was fast. Everything was great beccasbaublebootiqueVendeur
Thank you sooo much! ❤️ I'm so happy! Love all my items! Thank you so much! 😊❤️beccasbaublebootiqueVendeur
Thank you sooo much! ❤️ I'm so glad you love them!