Évaluations (158)10/10 purchase
Great packaging couldn’t recommended enough.
disc had to many scratches on it. Sorry you were not happy with condition, but condition was shown before it was ran and it was tested and working. One of the games will not play. I received 2 games, but ones keeps stating cannot read disc. great price nice packaging will do business again definitely recommended to buy. One of my favorite sellers!
got here quick. well packaged packaged well , prompt shipping good show , hassle free 10/10 super fast shipping, games were well packed, awesome deal. show was great. zero complaints will be buying more. thank you thank you. and thanks for the bonus tails figuring always a pleasure, great deals and shipped with the utmost care! thanks so much! A+++++ amazing packaging, everything was as ordered with no issues Fast and well packed. Will buy again. Thanks
This was my first purchase and very pleased! Higher priced game and arrived as seen on show. Came well packaged. The show was nice; doesn't yell like some of the other whatnot folk. A great experience and hope he'll have more of the games I'm looking to add. Appreciate it benningfield game brings back memories Packaged very well, arrived in good condition!
always a pleasure! Great deals and shipped with care!!! A+++++ got my package on Time. A++ will ne buying from here again Great show items came perfect condition and were packaged well. I would definitely buy from again. Thank you lot of awesome games! The packaging material he used is awesome. Amazing attention to detail. He even included a little football figure because I bought some football games. I would 100% recommend him and will be buying form him again