Évaluations (965)I cant say enough about this pen. its stunning in person and it does glow blue lol. I enjoyed watching you make this pen from start to finish and man you've got some killer talent. i love anything that is hand made and its even better when you get to watch it being made right before your eyes. thank you again for my awesome new one of a kind everyday pen. Thank you for the giveaway and awesome artist card! Best. Who man. Ever. Period. great homemade items, check him out!! My knife is stunning!!! You can definitely tell how much patience goes into every piece that Fred makes!! If I could leave twenty thousand stars , I would!!♡♡♡Awesome! I can't wait to see all of the cool crafts it helps you to make! I feel those 20k stars for real though! 😁😁 Thank u for the snack...will work the shop glitter into pieces soonIm totally stoked to see what y’all come up with! Thanks for the review! Bent has did it again with his amazing pen 💯 would recommend
Your recommendation means the world! Thank you Jay. thanks so much for the AWESOME givey! such a great seller with a great personality and supports other sellers! excellent quality products and fyi he puts candy in his packages😜🥰Who doesn’t like candy? 😂
Thanks for your review. Omg these custom metal business cards with my QR code is fire…… Thank You so much human!!!! You are so welcome human!!! 💪💪🤗🤗 this pen is just SICK, picking the materials was cool watching him make it better. holding it in my hand WOW FANTASTIC WORK!!! THANK YOU IM DEFINITELY A REAPEAT CUSTOMER!!Im so glad to hear it’s to your liking man! I pride myself on putting out a quality product, at a reasonable price, in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks for reviewing and letting me know that the mark was hit! See you next time. 🤗 Thank you so much! I absolutely love the charms! Really appreciate you! 🥰💗🐾Thanks for reviewing. I am excited to see what you make with those little doodads. 😁 Love my items! Thanks so much! 😎There’s plenty more where that came from! Always sends the coolest items!!! Thanks so much!!! 😁It’s a joy to see fine folks like you enjoying the little things. Thanks for the review!🤗 The tops are great Always a crowd pleaser. The original “fidget spinner”. Glad you like em. The tree is so special. Watching it come alive was amazing. So talented! It’s a happy little tree, isn’t it? 😁 I appreciate you taking time to review! like my item, thank you, like the live stream keep up the good work 👏 🙌 👍.. awesome Thanks. 😊 it was nice to meet you. Come back any time. like my item, thank you, like the live stream keep up the good work 👏 🙌 👍, I like watching the art form in front on me, it is awesome thank you for letting me watch..Thanks Charmaine! Always a pleasure to have you there. Thanks for the review 🤗 Okayyyy BESTIE… you absolutely outdid yourself with this one! 😍❤️💚
This handmade fountain pen is SO boujee! The red and green swirls are gorgeous, and the whole thing feels like a little luxury piece. It’s smooth, beautiful, and has that handmade uniqueness that makes it extra special.
I’m seriously obsessed with this one! You already know I’m going to be showing this beauty off. 😂🖊️✨
1000/10 l! ❤️ Amazing pen! I bought it for my wife and she loves it! she brings it to work!Awesome! She better guard it with her life lol. People be sneaking off with peoples pens. 😂 Thanks for reviewing! Amazing amazing craftsmanship! Sweet! I am happy that you’re happy! 😊 Thanks for sharing your thoughts! like my pencil, and pen, thank you, like the live stream keep up the great work 🙌 👍, always a good time watching you do your art, it is relaxing and like the communication back and forth with the chat.....If youre relaxing and enjoying yourself, then my mission is accomplished! 😁 You always have the best questions and comments. You are truly a great addition to any of the shows.