Évaluations (315)Beautiful vintage earrings! Both were in great condition and packed well. I can’t wait to wear them! 😻 Thank you for the free gifts as well! These are beautiful 😍 Thank you! Great items & seller! Definitely recommend! Never disappoints! Love my earrings!!! Fabulous purchase! Tina is a riot and a good soul 🩷 Beautiful well packaged items! Also, thank you for the lovely free gifts! Cute pieces, shipped well. Received very fast! Tina knows I love long earrings and she never disappoints! Awesome Love my Christmas jewelry!! Thank you! Always awesome jewelry and great shows! Don’t miss out on this amazing seller! ❤️ Great jewelry. Thank you!! Love my Christmas items ! Ty so much for the free gifts & stickers ❤️❤️ Thank you so very much for my Giveaway Gift! I absolutely love my fun stickers and your card is amazing and beautiful!!beyondthekaleidoscopeVendeur
🫶🫶 love everything beyondthekaleidoscopeVendeur
everything is a 5 but overall is a 4? and you love everything, a bit confusing, however; enjoy your items. Love your shows. Great seller. and ohhh do I love opening a box I get from you ❤️beyondthekaleidoscopeVendeur
thank you. 🫶🫶 The stickers are so precious my niece will love them. Thank you fast delivery and shipping Incredible ring! First time buyer with this seller & I will definitely be back! beyondthekaleidoscopeVendeur
thank you so much! Always amazing jewelry! I love all my pieces. If you are not watching this seller, you are missing out! She has amazing individual pieces and her bundles can’t be matched! Be sure to follow Tina! Xoxo beyondthekaleidoscopeVendeur
🫶🫶. thank you!!