Évaluations (423)Awesome from start to finish! Thank you! Thank you for always having been there. Ima miss u. Goodbye. Thank you for the cute givvy that babe! 💚 Always a fun show and great finds! Thanks so much for the givvy. Great lives can’t wait to catch the next one. She is the best with all 100% La Bubu's and accessories and other popmart figures, I love her readings for me they were spot on, TY 🐝 ⌚😘👣 Thank you so much for the extra goodies!
Everything came perfect 🫶🏼‼️Something even better happened. I was selflessly gifted Maymei Rebel Doll 400% by another viewer 😭🥰‼️Bianca is so humble and I love to watch her shows 🫶🏼‼️🥰 Simply the bestest 💣 Thank you for everything you do! loved my givvy! kuromi is my favorite!! Great show and amazing finds Always a great time and amazing finds Thanks for the givy beautiful 🫶🏻 Never received my stickers. Hey friend on my end it says delivered I’m sorry that you didn’t receive them. You never messaged me this was on USPS not me. What an amazing person! Love her and her lives; I literally sit there listening in as I get ready for bed. She’s incredibly talented and extremely kind. Her lives are more like hanging out with a friend than pressures filled lives that scream, “too low chat!” Or “banger!!” Very casual and welcoming atmosphere. If you want someone who is genuine tune into Bianca(time)! such a sweet and thoughtful givvy my username is cupnoodlezz and i was sent cupnoodles merch 💖 bianca does readings and makes sure to connect with her community she isn’t afraid to show vulnerability and highlight a more authentic human side of sellers on this app instead of the robotic default phrases of “too low” “bid up” “steal” etc. every sale helps support a mother of a higher needs child Thank you 🥹 so very much for everything you have done for me !!! 💝 the wonderful tarot 🃏 reading 📖!!! & beautiful bb3 badge gift and notebook 📒 !!! Wonderful work you do to help others! Many blessings 🌟 always xoxox Thank you for all your guidance! It has been a while since I have been able to visit. I will make time to come again! I miss you! Thank you so sooooo very much!! Not only did she send me an awesome shadow journal but she sent a beanie bubble up for my daughter! Which Gigi absolutely loves!! You're a sweetheart!!