Évaluations (8 102)Thank you great giveaways nd it’s always a good vibe in yo show Great energy, even though the game the vibe is fun and engaging. Will definitely recommend stream and host. Thank you so much for the Jerry 400% I love it, Jerry completed my set and thank you for the givy, you rock 🪖🫶 appreciate my show big bro thank for it my son trying to take it from me The quality of the products this man sells is outstanding. Trustworthy & fair every single time. You will not regret buying from big hodge!! Absolutely love shopping with Bigghodge! The shoes are always a great selection, and the stream is fun, interactive, and engaging. I appreciate the attention to detail, great customer service, and the effort put into making every experience enjoyable. I'm always excited to see what each stream brings with the Bigghodge's Army and will definitely be back for more!🔥👟 I wasn’t happy with the overall condition of the shoes when I received them. I reached out to him and he wasn’t trying to listen to me. I understand i bought a used pair, i get that. I just wasn’t aware they were as worn as they were after i took all the paper out that was stuffed in the shoe. Its all good, i just wont buy from you again.It amazes me you went on here and left this review. After i responded to you promptly. You requested the shoes and i showed completely. And to say i wasn’t trying to listen is a blatant lie. There was nothing wrong with that shoe other than buyers remorse. I have amassed over 7 thousand reviews and none remotely say what you are saying. I agree you do not have to buy from me again. It’s customers like you that i do not need because you are bad for anyone’s business. Selfish lies will not garner you a refund or a replacement!!!!!!!! Great giveaway I love it thank you Well organized and very interactive. I love the energy. The quality is great. Fast shipping and well packaged. Great seller!!! Appreciate you 5 stars always for my brother As always great stream. Always fun 😁 interaction with motivational messages and great conversations. Greatly appreciate the givvy. thank you for my stuff I appreciate it bro and keep doing what u doing I appreciate my stuff big bro keep up the great work 10 out of 10