Évaluations (1 350)Awesome experience purchasing from BigIdesign! I already have the Sancho pen in blackened brass, and I just had to buy a titanium version as a gift for my best friend! The TPT will round out the gift rather nicely. To top it all off, I received the BigI thumbs up sticker in this package, it looks great on my toolbox! I’m over the moon! (KNAFS reference hehe) Thanks BigIDesign! Thank you so much for the awesome free bead. Love the stonewash so much for my highlighter had to grab the dlc for my sharpie, also love you guys on whatnot, look forward to it every week, thanks The most comfortable shirt ever to shirt Love the thickness of the paper, would love it to be stitched over staples but that’s a very minor gripe Phenomenal products and an amazing team behind them. Will be buying more in the future. These guys are incredible! Excellent products and amazing people! Do not hesitate to buy anything from them... you'll be very happy with your purchase! Thank you guys! Keep up the great work! Thank you for the cool giveaway! True quality. Love having such a flat profile multi-size wrench that takes up so little room and weighs so little in my EDC tool pouch. Fantastic EDC products!!! Big I is the best and their products are top tier!
I bought the chips for my husband because he is a chip-a-holic and he really enjoyed them. You have a great show and I try to make all of them. Your pens are epic too, just saying. I use this thing literally EVERYDAY! THANK YOU Big I for putting out high quality products that enrich the lives of so many 💪🏼🙏🏼👌🏼 Super cool pen, can’t wait to get to using it! I look forward to see you all on whatnot every week! Great pens, knives and edc gear!! Nice pen, beautiful with solid workmanship. Just wish it was a little longer from a comfort standpoint.