Évaluations (3 576)Cannot express how happy I am with my first purchase from you! Certain it won’t be my last, thank you so much! Packaged well and shipped fast. Very nice dravite tourmalines from Nepal and an awesome hyalite opal and othoceras fossil giveaway. Adam is an awesome seller so go pay the bijoubodega a visit. Wonderful and fun show! Prompt shipping and wonderful pieces! 10 outta 10- every time- no fail. Appreciate you! Adam is the bomb dot com! Great options and super fun show. Thank you, Adam! Love everything I’ve ever gotten from Adam! Amazing pieces, quick shipping and always in great shape. Thank you 🙏 Always shipped with love and protection! I love my little Buddha's and the beautiful carved jade leaves that you gave me, I really appreciate the gift, very thoughtful, they are so delicate and pretty! Packaged well and shipped fast. Thank you for the labels. This was extremely helpful. amazing as always thank you! Gorgeous Azurite, super cool belemnites. Always new stuff to captivate us. Adam’s stuff is always downtown. I got a really amazing Topaz display like I’ve never seen anywhere else, as well as a stunning Barite specimen on stand.
Adam always keep things interesting, the mineral Park provides are an in addition to my collection great host, products and shipping! thank you! Very happy with my purchase! Everything was shipped well and I look forward to more purchases in the future! Fire Givvys! Fire inventory! Amazing Hosts! Thanks for hooking me up!!! 🫶🏽 absolutely beautiful pieces! wow!
Packaged well and shipped fast. Thank you for everything. I greatly appreciate you.
❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much! Great seller! Awesome stream!