Évaluations (694)Love my purchases& will shop with this seller again. Absolutely love my ring !!! Love the hummingbird earrings! Thank you! Perfect for my small sterling collection Amazing piece as always!!!🩵 Two of my favorite sellers on WN! So kind! A lot of fun! Amazing inventory at incredible prices! Appreciate all my beautiful finds!! You two are the best!!🫶 Beautiful pieces and great seller! I just wanted to say thank you for sizing my new southwestern watch band for me. I absolutely love it! I have wanted one of these for the longest time for my Apple watch and didn’t know how to get it done. This was the best and easiest purchase I have made on Whatnot! I will be back for sure. Much appreciated. Great condition. Very happy with this purchase Love my earrings!!! Thank you! Absolutely beautiful jewelry! It is unique and beautiful in person. LOVE the pendant and bracelets!!❤️ TYSM I’m in love with my Apple Watch band.. I can’t wait to add more to my collection . Thank you!! 😊 Beautiful pieces and great customer service! Love my Taxco stamped cuffs! 🌵 Quick to ship, beautiful piece. A gift for my daughter, she loves it, exactly what she wanted. Thank you. If you love Native, you will love this seller! I love this very unique pin from these fantastic sellers. Shop with them for great jewelry at fair prices! Obsessed with this ring! I wear it everyday! Can wait to wear it. It’s beautiful! So excited to receive my first pair of Navajo pearls from birthstone babe! Both of my necklaces arrived safely and well protected! This was my first time shopping with this couple but it won't be my last! absolutely love my jewelry! Thank you so much!