Évaluations (48)wonderful seller nice stuff quickly and safely shipped! Such a great seller! Arrived quickly and everything was packed perfectly! This a great little shop with a lot of interesting things while I was shopping I won the givy… Love my purchases. Packaged well. Would buy from again Packaged well, happy with purchase! Fast shipping Let me just say that this seller is by far the sweetest person alive I’ve ever met! Her package arrived swiftly, and in perfect condition! My item was clean and ready to display! Also I loved my givey, my really sweet note, and some wild flowers to plant!!! What a neat idea and I appreciated the heck out of it 💕💕💕💕You truly made my day! Thank you so very much! Gorgeous pieces and such a great seller!!! Packed very well thanks!! Absolutely stunning and Mary is always a delight!!! thank you for the givvy 💚 most excellent transaction! item is perfect. thank you! 🌺 More beautiful in person! Wrapped amazingly! Love the card and little gift included. Thank you so much! I’m so glad you love it! I try to ensure it will get to you safely. Nice item and great packaging and shipping Thank you so much! I want things to arrive in same condition as shown. Everything packaged perfectly ❤️ Great vintage Christmas decor!!! My boyfriend LOVED the bi-plane!! I am beyond happy with this purchase. Both of the Snowbabies are in pristine condition and wrapped perfectly. It is obvious this seller really cares. Thank you so much! Love all of the cool things from this seller. Packaged well and shipped quickly. Mary is the sweetest seller and I’m in love with my purchases!!! Everything was wrapped with care!! Amazing, talented seller. I have bought several, couple for gifts but mostly for me, lol. Love them all. A+A+A+.