Évaluations (72)Amazing deals and quality items. This seller really knows fashion and what excellent quality means. Thank you! super pleased with my order and the seller is amazing 💗 thanks so much ate Monique! 100/10 I literally just got it and I love everything. If you want high end quality pieces and deals, just go straight to Monique! I’ve never been disappointed, it’s better than going to winners…and I LOVE winners 💕💕💕💕 Monique is the sweetest host that has your best buying experience in mind! Great name brands in amazing condition, a variety of items...I should gatekeep her but her show is too good to not share! Top tier quality pieces! Thanks Monique!! Amazing seller! My order arrived quickly, packaged with care, and the clothes are even better in person. Great quality at a price that can't be beat. I'll definitely be shopping here again! It’s always such a pleasure buying from Monique!!She has wonderfully curated items that are in fab condition! Thank you so much!!
I LOVE my package! Everything was so good. Thanks so much super fast shipping and beautiful items. thank you! Absolutely thrilled with my purchase! The dresses were stunning — beautiful quality fabric, true to the photos, and fit perfectly. Shipping was fast and everything arrived packed with so much care, no wrinkles or damage at all. You can tell this seller really cares about their customers. Will definitely be ordering again — highly recommend!” I was so excited to get home and get my workout opening this perfectly packaged box of treasures. Once I cut my way through, the clothes were separated into two packages, sorted by color. Everything is perfect, I’m sharing the goodies with my beautiful sister , daughter and nieces. So much time and thought went into the packaging and I’m so grateful to have found this beautiful seller which keeps me buying more. Thank you so very much , can’t wait for my other packages lol 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Super friendly seller with amazing items! Her items are high quality and she ensures that you get know everything about the item you are selling. Thank you so much for the beautiful dress! 🌷will definitely be back for more! Thank you for the lovely note you added to my first order from you!☺️ Loved all of my items today!!! Thank you so much!!! 5 star seller highly recommend seller! so sweet and amazing quality luxurious pieces. thank you! 🫶 Literally iconic - everything fit so well! Fast shipping beautifully packed. A sweet girl. Love everything. Monique has great pieces at affordable prices. Thanks again, mars!! highly recommend seller for quality & beautiful pieces. thank you so much! I love my order! 🫶💕 All name is beautifully. Thank you so much. Everything was as described! Very well packaged🥰