Évaluations (569)Awesome seller. Quick ship. Highly recommend. 5 stars all day! I highly recommend this seller !!! Very nice collection awesome figs very happy with my purchases . Sold me two Mythic Legions as new and once I opened them up they were missing accessories, this dude never told me they were incomplete or repacks either missing anything, once I claimed to him he blocked me, LOL what a clown came super quick and the seller is such a kind soul bro you live 30 minutes from me I got the package today and I was like shit didn't I order this yesterday Great item & even better price! Fast shipping. Thanks! Awesome show, great shipping. The Figure was packaged very well. The box of the figure is in good shape Great Seller highly recommend him … Fast shipping amazing deals 🫡🫡🫡 So my one room is called the Batgirl Cave with everything Batman related in there. While watching BK the 1st day I noticed he had a 3D Batman light. Guess what? It came home with me thankyou BK 🎊!! Fast delivery. Everything was great.
Great seller. Great experience. Fast safe shipping Awesome prints awesome vibe! Great custom figure heads at an awesome price. Great seller, great price, fast shipping. Interactive on the live. thank you for the silent screamer just one more from that series I will have the set Awesome seller, great deals and products. Please, check this seller out for goodies Best custom figures on whatnot! Thanks for the purchase, great value and perfect addition to my collection, fast shipping packed well packages arrived incredibly fast and great communication skills! I will be purchasing more items from BKollector and recommend this seller to everyone! Very fast shipping, great communication. I highly recommend this seller and I will be purchasing more from BKollector!!