Évaluations (269)Absolutely thrilled with my purchase! Beautiful piece, great price, and packed with care. I’ll definitely be shopping again! Love everything I have gotten from NANNY!!!!
My favorite seller!!!!
Everything is always packed and shipped with care and in a timely manner!!!!! blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Thank you so much! So happy you love it all!? I absolutely love my 3 picks they are wonderful pieces thank you 💖blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Oh yay thank you so much for being in my show! gorgeous little saucer. It helps me complete my collection of this set. Thank you. Fast shipping and super packing. blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Yay! I am so happy I had what you needed! Thank you so much for shopping with me! I loved all my goodies - thank you!! blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
I am so happy you li e everything! Thank you so much for shopping with me! All items just as described and arrived quickly!! Thank you so much!blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
So happy they got there quickly! Thank you so much for the review and hanging out with me! Wonderful seller! Fast shipping and great products!blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Thank you so much for hanging out with me! Hope to see you again soon! Absolutely beautiful amber glassware and blue ball jar! Thank you so much ❣️blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Awe thank you so much for hanging out with me! Beautiful blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
So happy! Thank you so much! I love all my new to me brass goodies thank you 😊 blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
I am so happy you love them! Thank you so much for hanging out with me! Amazing Seller blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Awe thank you so much! Came well packaged! A great addition to my vignette in my hutch! Love it. Thank you!blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
You are so welcome and I’m so happy you love it! Thank you so much for joining me in the show! Thank you!blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Thank you so much for joining me! Thank you! Love the robot S&P- a gift for someone who is a robot kitchen gadget collector 🤖 💜blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Oh yay so happy you love them and I hope they will as well! Thank you for joining me! Great show blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Awe thank you so much! everything was fabulous 🌲blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
So happy it arrived safely! Thank you so much! Thanks so much! blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Thank you so much for joining me! My sweet friend Jessica is an amazing seller, she always has great items!! Fast shipping and packs every item with love and care!!blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Awe thank you so much sweet friend! So happy you like your items and they arrived safe! Love this seller, she’s a sweet heart!! She has amazing items. Look forward to shopping with her again!!blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Awe thank you o much! So happy you like your items! Thanks for the giveyblessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
You are so welcome! Ironstone platter was exactly as described packaged with extraordinary care. I would definitely purchase again from this seller. She was very knowledgeable and entertaining.blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
So happy you like it! Thank you so much for shopping with me! Got my stickers ! Thank you so much ! Enjoyed your show ! ✨🐝🐝🐝blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Thank you so much for supporting me and helping me get to that 1K mark! I appreciate you! Arrived in great shape! Thank you!! blessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Thank you so happy your order arrived safely! great jobblessed_arrows_boutiqueVendeur
Thank you so much for shopping with me!