Évaluations (4 316)Gorgeous watches and adorable earrings; packaged perfectly with extra batteries so many goodies!! Amazing additions, for such amazing prices, to my closet! check!!💙🫶🏻 thank you thank youuuu!💕🤭 Iconic jewelry! 💫 Thanks for curating such quality items and for including a battery for the ⌚️. Looking forward to wearing these staples Omg NO regrets spending over $100 on these silver jewelry pieces bc the quality is so amazing!!! Really love everything I got 10/10 ✨ came in perfect condition! I live them so much!!! Tyyyyy!🫶 Love love love my new jewelry🤍 Love the jewelry thank you!!!! 🤭 I love every single piece!!! Thank you tons girl! 🖤 LOVE everything!!! the jewelry feels like quality, can’t wait to wear:) Everything came in perfect condition. I love ittt. Thank you sm. Thank you!! Love my new bag, can’t wait to have an occasional to take her out.
Your packaging was amazing! Made my day, thank you 💗🥰 Love all my pieces!! Thank you so much 💗 They’re absolute perfection! ⭐️ love love love!!! such authentic pieces 🩵💗 amazing 🫶🏼always a pleasure thank you queens Love all my watch rings! Thank you so much! Such an amazing seller and host. I always have the best time shopping with you! 🥰💕 Tysm!! Loved my items, came carefully packaged! My fave jewelry girls! Thank you the cute bracelet! Highly recommend!!!!! They have the cutest stuff! Hgave me the cutest freebies!!! I love love love this show!! You are missing out if you are not buying from these sweet girl!!! shipping was so fast and she even threw in some freebies!! love this seller highly recommend