Évaluations (1 184)Such an incredible seller!!! I have so many nice things to say about BlindBoxGirly! She is so sweet, generous and funny! I love watching her shows 😍 She is def one of my Dumpling dealers & always finding the newest / hottest squishy items! These prices are very reasonable and she always has such cute and fun giveaways! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fast shipping and great packaging thank you so much for the giveaway 🙏 take care and God Bless. 🫶😊✨️🙏 i really enjoyed watching this show great products deals steals great variety wounderful host that speaks clearly and is accurate , shipping and delivery come quick and packaged well everything as it should be no complaints ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ definitely will recommend Omggggg best box ever!!!! wonderful deals and very fast shipping!!! I got everything I purchased and all in Great condition!!! thank you so much for the buyers givvy as well Beautiful!!!! 🙌🏼🙏🏽🫶🏽🩷🩷🩷 such an Amazing host and Shows!!! I will be back to purchase more goodies from you ASAP!! Everything as described, fast shipping, and good packaging. these are perfect! thank you!!!😊 great bundle. Thank you. Great seller Really happy with my order. My Son is going to be thrilled on Christmas Day. Great seller, thank you! ☺️ Such an awesome shop! Everything arrived perfectly!! 👍🏼😊 Fast shipping. Great packaging! Great deals! Fast shipping! Thanks! Thank you! Always a great show 🫶🏻 packaged nicely and very fast
Great show and great host. Fast shipping and good deals Opening these boxes are like Christmas every time just love her show. Highly Recommend!!! Great Seller, so friendly and fantastic shows. Thank you so much for my order. My items arrived in perfect condition wrapped with extra care!! Thank you so much for the Glow in the dark Ghost and slinky givvy! I appreciate you! 🫶 10/10 Fast Shipping will be back to shop