Évaluations (15 033)I always love everything! And appreciate everything being protected w their own bubble mailers. TYYYYYY!!
One of the largest set of beauty products that I have gotten for the money I spent. I cannot wait to gift this to my mom at Christmas. I have loved all my products that I have gotten from you guys and they are all
amazing 🤩 Thank you for the giveaway! Thank you for the great deals! SUPER in love with this store! I got my giant box of goodies today and I can't wait to give out gifts this Christmas! THANK YOU !! It was perfect! Packaged well and arrived earlier than expected! Yayy! Love it!! Thank you for a great show!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for all the jewelry. It is going to make great stocking stuffers for family members. Fun jewelry at a great price. Very fast shipping. I will continue to buy from this seller again and again. I'm amazed at the quality of the items I purchased. I was not expecting it based on the price I paid. Very happy, great seller!🥳🥳🥳 It’s not perfect, but there is quite a bit of product to go through. It’s difficult to match against what we actually received since it was thrown together. I would say 95% of the products are in good or great condition. The packaging was very loose and things obviously shifted around quite a bit. I would buy again. Junk jewelry These were huge jewelry bundles 25+ pieces going for $5 or less. Regardless if you had messaged me I would’ve been happy to fix it🩷 Between this site and the other site I spent $500. The host is GREAT! I asked for darker foundation and I got it. I bought several items for family members. I know several items come from different countries, it does not matter. The quality is still Great and my friends and family enjoy everything as well. Shipping was very fast. Thank you so much for everything! Of course I will continue to buy from this seller again and again. They have new items all the time. 🫶 I was charged for 2 bundles. And honestly it wasn't all that. Cheap makeup and I was expecting way more from this seller. Everything was PageVine and got 4 of the same blushes and not just random stuff. Though I would try one and I was not happy with the other.you messaged me saying you were overcharged for shipping I told you to please contact whatnot because I have no control over that🩷 Thank you so much for everything. Very fast shipping. I'm very happy with my purchase! I will absolutely be back! 🥳❤️ the caffeinated stick for under eyes, feels good, not really been long enough for a proper review. shipping was fast and just as I expected. thank you ! Unfortunately will not buy again due to quality of jewelry. My fault for not researching better. these were huge random jewelry bundles, it was 20+ pieces going for $5 or less
regardless if you had messaged me I could’ve helped you