Évaluations (747)Great buy item is as described during show! Perfect condition, fast shipping!!!! Thank you!!! Every item was exactly as described and in great condition! Packaged great as well, thank you so much! Love it! Such a great shirt. Thank you so much! Everything was in great condition. Happy with it all. Fast shipping! Fabulous seller. Thank you for the Lulu jacket & skirt. Thanks 💕 My boyfriend loved his joggers Love my items. Fast shipping Great seller. Fun show. Thank you Love my order! Thank you! Fits like a small. I think it may have shrank? I won’t be able to use it. Good quality and shipped same day. Item exactly as described Great shirt. Can’t wait to wear it! I love my new tank! Thank you so much for the deals! Great quality, preloved & fast shipping! Thank you! 🩷 The shirt I bought is in great condition! And always fast shipping! Thank you🩷 Thank you! It’s perfect! 🤩