Évaluations (2 265)Good quality items. Very good deals. Fast shipping. Will be back for more 🤩 This was my first purchase from this seller and I was not disappointed. Will be returning for more. Super Whatsnotter!!!!! Thanks for the deals!!!!! Will purchase from again!!!!! Thank you fast shipping. I love the paint. We will use it for skating Great seller, always has a great variety. The best! Kind seller, amazing deals, A+ experience.Thank you so much!✌🏼❤️😊 absolutely wonderful seller! was my first time buying cards from them and also their first card show, but you would never have known from how amazing they were! definitely coming back and highly recommend 💕 these are so cute for my girls and granddaughter. Your hand written note is why I shop small! I think Lilac Moon will be my favorite! Beautiful packaging, super fast shipping! Tell Hubby, he is doing a great job! Purchased a large quantity of succulents and they are wonderful. A couple didn’t make the journey but a lesson was learned in the process. Great seller!!!!
Super cute and great quality! Thank you! Hope you’ll sell plants again one day. I’ll took good care of your babies ❤️ Super Whatsnotter!!!!! Will purchase from again!!!!! Great calming show love her thank you so much for everything got early birthday snd Christmas presents As always everything was packed to perfection. The items I were great. Really loved loved loved my cup and saucer set with.Labubu. Thanks so much for the wonderful show that you put out there for us. Patty
Absolutely beautiful cactus thank you so very much. You packed it so well it’s so beautiful. I love it. And thank you for the Snoopy. I love my snoopy pen.You’re so welcome! I’m glad you love your new prickly friend ❤️ Such a sweet seller!! Even received a mod gift for helping out in chat when she needed it. Got my order pretty fast. Super Whatsnotter!!!! Will purchase from again!!!!! Such cute stuff! Everything packaged very well. I bought too much stuff lol I’ll definitely be back for more 😁 Super cute totes, thank you 🌸🌸🌸 O M G this was a wonder box of goodies. You are so kind and giving. Everything will be greatly enjoyed come party time. Thank you as always. Patty Super Whatnotter!!!!! Will purchase from again!!!! I love the items you carry!