Évaluations (341)Love my bracelets, packaged beautifully too. Great Seller! 😘 Top sellers, amazing products, amazing prices, attention to detail and help, love shopping with these guys xx A lovely seller who has a huge range of wonderful vintage jewellery for you to buy at great prices. I love love love my sterling silver amber bee (with silver chain) & amber flower brooch. Package was sent quickly and each item was beautifully wrapped. TYSM Bobby 💛🐝🥳🇦🇺🐨🦘 Love this host so much, her lives are lovely and her pieces are phenomenal . Cannot recommend highly enough x Always amazing, Bobby has an incredible selection of unusual and beautiful pieces and she is such a lovely host. Her items are always thoroughly checked and she tests everything to. I love my little elephant necklace from Bobby. Lovely seller who knows her customers and what they like, which I appreciate. Her jewellery is stunning. Highly recommend every time! Thank you! 💓💓💓💓💓
Absolutely beautiful ring, I adore it! Bobby is the kindest and most generous seller. She understands her customers and she is so knowledgeable about the items she sells. She never pressurises anyone to buy and she always shows each piece in detail. Having a cuppa while watching her show is a lovely way to start the day. Thank you so much Bobby, you’re amazing! x Such a lovely seller! Fantastic show! Beautiful Jewellery!! 🤩❤️🥰 Very happy with purchases! Gorgeous brooch, nicely wrapped. Bobby is a lovely host. Thank you. One of the best vintage and antique seller on whatnot please do drop Bobby a follow xxx Stunning 😍 item . Thank you xx I absolutely love my ring, beautifully packaged as well. Thank you x absolutely love my ring and was so sweet. so lovely to add in a free gift of cat earrings! Thank you so much ❤️ Thank you Bobby, amazing as always! Gorgeous high quality vintage! 💕 thank you for my givvy prize xxx Love my insect Bobby. Always well packaged. Thank you! 🥰 Perfect thank you Bobby and for the gifts 🥰 beautifully wrapped and quick postage x Oh Bobby, my necklaces are stunning. I adore them. Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ Stunning items as always love this seller , always very informative about the pieces she is selling 😘🥰 Beautiful items as always xx