Évaluations (412)These are the most insane earrings I have ever seen. They already looked amazing in the picture but in person they are breathtaking!!!! You are beyond talented 🫶. So grateful I found your shop 🖤🖤🖤. Words cannot describe how perfect this piece is. My jaw dropped!!! Thank you so much, fast shipping and such a sweet seller 💫❤️🔥🫶🏼 Just love this custom piece and it's a givvy! How fabulous is that. So nice to a have a wonderful piece. I love pens. I love the kitty. Thank you!!! Absolutely beautiful pieces, as always Marlene. Such a lucky gal to be able to add these to my collection. ✨ Thank you! 💗 One of a kind!!🔥🔥🔥🔥feel like a mermaid rocker girl & are perfect in every way💞thank you!!! Gorgeous earrings from a beautiful lady! Thank you my friend! So excited to style these! Such cute packaging! And the earrings are fire!! The #1 top handmade jewelry sellers on whatnot 🔥 Marlene is truly an inspiration 🪽It’s truly remarkable to see how Marlene’s creations and herself have evolved through time. Genuinely a kind soul who shares her realness to us, through her creativity and through her energy. Her jewelry speaks what she doesn’t say with her words. You’ll never be disappointed by her work of art. 🖼️ So honored to be a part of her journey 💘 keep going and doing what you’ve been doing 🐝🦋💩🐸✨ so in love!! thanks marlene!! In my whole existence on what not, this is the most beautiful and intentional giveaway I have ever received and it made me cry. lol thank you so much. I cannot wait to buy one of your pieces queen.💗💗💗🕸️🕷️ Body Candy 🍭 the bologna Art Queen 👑 The Queen of Handmade Jewelry. The Queen of beaded pens. The Queen of them all. 👑👸🔥 I’m so honored to have won the givey. Body Candy created such a special pen for me, she knows her friends, her supporters so well. She makes you feel seen and with her I feel seen and loved. She made me a pen based on my current hair color 💚 and with a cute bee bead , which is an inside Joke between us 🥰🐝 such a special pen made just for me🖊️ i officially have a collection of 4 body candy pens, and I love them all 😍 I always use them to write lil notes for my orders 🥰 thank u so much for sharing your beautiful beaded pens 🖊️ body candy the most kindest soul on whatnot 💖 Nat loves them so much, thank you my angel!!!! My jaw was literally on the floor. You are so talented and I am in love with my pieces. Such a sweet and TALENTED seller. ❤️ literally can’t wait for the next show I wore this sweater immediately!
such great quality! Thanks for finding all these amazing goodies! And you all don’t forget to check out bodycandys hand made items! They are stunners! Ooohhh my stars, the earrings I got are stunning! I really cannot wait to show them off, thank you so much!!! 💗 Simply OBSESSED with the sweetness of this bologna tie!! The craftsmanship is sooo good. Marlene, you spoil us! THANK YOU! 💗 Such an amazing, talented, creative and sweet person! Thank you!!!❤️❤️❤️ This beauty arrived today and I am in complete AWE!!! So enchanting and I love that I keep finding new details to drool over!!! Thank you so much!! 100/10 STUNNING!! Every single piece is just perfection. Thank you Marlene. You truly have a special gift. 💝 Obsessed is an understatement!!!! After seeing so much ladies with their bodycandy necklaces I had to check out the shop. So many beautiful pieces. I just received my first order and omg they are more beautiful in person. Such a sweet seller. Will definitely be coming back again. Thank you!! marlene is a talented, kind human who i love🩷