Évaluations (584)I received the Slimer Ghostbuster pen and love it! Thank you so much! the cutestttt little oyster!! 💟💟 thank you so much! 🥰 Love the Cinderella pen! Thank you so much! thank you so much for my givvy! loved it Absolutely love them tyvm 😊 Thank you for the giveaway! Thank you for my pen! I love it. Love my pen. ! Thank you! Thank you for the oogie boogie pen! love him! shipped fast and packed with care. Thank you so much for the giveaway! these pens are seriously incredible! i love the detail you put into each one! they were shipped very nicely and came quickly. thank you so much Love my Dale pen so much! It was very carefully packaged and beautifully made! thank you, thank you, thank you!!! this pen is so much more cute in person!! shipped out. recieved. thank you. I love my buggs bunny duck pen. He is so cute. I love my keychain thank you 💕 What a beautiful pen! Thank you so much. ❤️ thank you so much for the givey. absolutely beautiful thank you Great seller! Thank you for the giveaways!