Évaluations (212)Obsessed with their pins at amazing prices I totally recommend 10/10! Thank you so much. I love my custom journal. I love all I’ve received from bone and blush!! love love love this necklace every time I see a package from bone and blush I always smile. Its not just the items that I've bought, its the hand written notes that really mean a lot. To me it means you take time out of your busy day and really stop to think about the people that buy for you guys. you always keep the show fun and positivity and I wish I could make it into more of your shows. This chick is WILD! Love the vibe and love the jewelry 🩷🖤 Amazing seller and I looooove my earrings. Thank you. First time on this show and will not be my last! Thank you for the sweet little extras and appreciate the time you took to write a note welcoming me to the Fam! Love this seller!!! She has the coolest jewelry and is so sweet 🥰 TY for my goodies 🫶🏼 TY so much!!! You’ll reach 1K in no time at all 🥰🥰🥰Thank you so much for your support in helping us reach that goal! We couldn’t do it without all of you guys! Best Jewelry show on whatnot.Thank you so much! Your support means the world to us! The pins are nice and whimsical. great sellers 10/10Thank you so much! So glad you love them! Love everything I get from them
Thank you so much for your continued support! An amazing seller! So compassionate and there for other sellers!Thank you so much! We love to support others! There is plenty of room for all of us! Beautiful givey . Loved the show can’t wait to see the next show Thank you so much for joining! We can’t wait for you to come hang out again! Beautiful seller and great products highly recommended Thank you so much! Your support means the world to us! Awesome seller and great dealsThank you so much for your support! Thank you for the giveaway! Great pin!We are so glad you like it! Thank you so much for hopping in our show! Great sellerThank you so much again for allowing us to get your requested piece! In love!!!!!!!!!We are so glad to hear that! Thank you for your support! my first purchase from boneandblushco, definitely won’t be my last 🫶🏼 such cute unique pieces!! thank you!! 😊Thank you so much for your first purchase! Your support means the world to us!