Évaluations (75)Everything came as described and smells very fresh! boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you for your review ❤️ Love all the upcyles everything was perfect. Can't wait until next show First time ordering from this seller and it was fantastic. Loved my items with fast shipping.boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you so much!! ❤️ Love this amazing seller! She is truly one of a kind!!!boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you😘🥰❤️ I cant wait to feel like a million in my upcycled top! Thank you🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you so much 🥰 OMG!! These are just some of the cutest original curated shirts out there right now!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! HIGHLY recommend on WhatNot for the unique in you!boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you so much! xoxo, Boo ❤️ Beautiful boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you ❤️ Some people on this app stand OUT. Their honesty, love, and talent pour thru your screen. Your purchase is irrelevant to them, they value your presence alone. THIS is our of those sellers! A lovely human! Love my items, ADORE my giveaways!!!! so thoughtful!!!! ❤️ boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ Above and beyond expectations and quality! Bethany is awesome! Tysm!boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you so much Dawn ❤️❤️❤️ OMG I love everything so much! You truly do not want to miss her shows. She literally makes the cutest up-cycle items ever. 😍🔥boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you so much ❤️ I love your shows just as much! xoxo Boo! Always the best items and great sellerboo_chic_creativesVendeur
Ty Bev ❤️ Great clothes and a super sweet host. I love my stuff!boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Ty ❤️ Bethany when I open your package it’s like a Christmas present!!!!! I love everything and Thank you so much for the extras!!! They are so good!! Most generous seller on Whatnot boo_chic_creations!!
boo_chic_creativesVendeur
❤️ u! Amazing items will definitely buy from Bethany again !!! boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you rocsrelics! xoxo Awesome items ! N fast shipping Beth never lets me down !!! Thanks sooo much for the amazing gifts 🎁 love everything will definitely buy from her again!!!
Love so much! boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Ty! ♥️ As always, I am beyond satisfied with my purchases! Thank you so much for the added gifts🥳You are so sweet♥️boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you friend ❤️ Thanks for the awesome givey! I’ll be back for some Upcycled. Definitely recommend her! boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you so much 💓 Items are always top notch shipping is quickboo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you Bev ♥️ Omg!!!! Love my items!!!! So awesome!!!!boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you ♥️ 🥰 Always amazing items n such a fun show to watch! Bethany is always so sweet ! Love her styles! boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you Maggie ♥️ Everything was nicely packaged, shipping was fast and seller is the sweetest! Love all my stuff. Thank you so much 😊 boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you Sarah ♥️ Gorgeous!boo_chic_creativesVendeur
Thank you ❤️ Beautiful and talented seller!!! I love her unique handcrafted items!!! Hers shows are fun too!!!