Évaluations (1 299)Showed up fast and packaged well! Delivered like Fort Knox. Amazing stream. Great vibes. Super fast 💨 I won a $170 slab for $17. Everything is packaged perfectly. Prices are great and streams are fun and affordable. Crazy ceiling prices. Let Mr.Boost take care of you. No one better. I won a $170 slab for $17. Everything is packaged perfectly. Prices are great and streams are fun and affordable. Crazy ceiling prices. Let Mr.Boost take care of you. No one better. Everything is packaged perfectly. Prices are great and stream are fun and affordable. Crazy ceiling prices. Let Mr.Boost take care of you. Everything is packaged perfectly. Prices are great and stream are fun and affordable. Crazy ceiling prices. Let Mr.Boost take care of you. W seller, Got fried this stream but we got next! PACKER DOWN PACKER DOWN. You won’t be hearing anyone say we are 30 spins dry for some chases on the back wall. In Boost’s spins one person is guaranteed a PSA graded english pokemon card, with floors at 100 all the way to a maximum of 3000. Fast Delivery and well packaged!! Ty 🙏 First time on stream wasn’t what I expected.Hey! I’m sorry to hear the stream wasn’t what you expected, especially for your first time joining us. I’d really appreciate it if you could send me a DM and let me know what you were expecting or what we could have done differently. I’m always happy to help and would love the opportunity to make your experience with us a better one! I don’t help my wife with the mortgage so I can bid on this stream. #1 streamer on what not Boost is awesome, great show and insane slabs and packaging is really good so it doesn’t damage the product I expect more on the package and the cards was CHN and 4 cards on the package!!! For that price!! Mmm. 🤨 Hey! I’m sorry to hear you were disappointed with what you received. I always want everyone who joins my shows to understand the format and be happy with their experience. Please send me a DM so I can take a look at your order and what you received. I’d really appreciate the opportunity to work with you and see what I can do to help make things right. Thank you for reaching out and for the feedback! Thanks for the fast shipping! We'll packaged! 🙏 Great honest and transparent streamer, great community, fun games, and amazing chances to get some GREAT hits, including a PSA/English slab! Thank you BoostTCG!!! Great honest and transparent streamer, great community, fun games, and amazing chances to get some GREAT hits, including a PSA/English slab! Thank you BoostTCG!!! Great honest and transparent streamer, great community, fun games, and amazing chances to get some GREAT hits, including a PSA/English slab! Thank you BoostTCG!!! Great honest and transparent streamer, great community, fun games, and amazing chances to get some GREAT hits, including a PSA/English slab! Thank you BoostTCG!!! Great honest and transparent streamer, great community, fun games, and amazing chances to get some GREAT hits, including a PSA/English slab! Thank you BoostTCG!!! Great honest and transparent streamer, great community, fun games, and amazing chances to get some GREAT hits, including a PSA/English slab! Thank you BoostTCG!!! Great honest and transparent streamer, great community, fun games, and amazing chances to get some GREAT hits, including a PSA/English slab! Thank you BoostTCG!!! Great honest and transparent streamer, great community, fun games, and amazing chances to get some GREAT hits, including a PSA/English slab! Thank you BoostTCG!!!