Évaluations (264)I have found the same thing happening to me. only 2 months ago it really got bad. not sure why but having fun.. this thing is so cute I love it. I put a old orchard yellow bowl in it looks so pretty. love the bowl too it really is heavy... Fun little piece! Can’t wait to decorate with it! Great addition to my collection Thank you so much! It arrived safely and it is beautiful. A great seller!Thank you Joyce!!! You are appreciated! Awesome seller! Awesome items! Thank you! Absolutely beautiful. Fast shipping
Securely packaged
Love all my wins. Excellent Condition
Fast Shipping. Securely packed Thank you for a great review and thank you for shopping with us!!! beautiful piece!Thank you tdtreasures🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Exceptional items. Exceptional customer service. Beautiful runner, thank you! 🍃🌾🍁🍂Thank you Karina!!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Great Show! Quick shipping!Thank you Travis!!!🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Love it! Well packaged and fast shipping! Thank you!Thank you Kelly!!!🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Awesome seller! I love catching her shows when I can and I’m so proud of her for reaching 1k in sales! Thank you for your continuous support!!! you’re much appreciated arrived well packaged intact and as described. works great! thanks! I really love my new brass tea container! Thanks again! Great seller. Packing was great So pretty and wrapped so nice thank you💗💗💗Thank you,thank you, 😊 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Great seller. Highly recommend. And packing is superb Thnx as always!🥰Thank you, thank you🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Thanks for the quick shipping! Fantastic seller! Thank you, ozarkhoney. You’re much appreciated. Next go round we will make sure your wallet is set for free local pick up!!!🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Very well wrapped. Arrived in great condition. Love the itemThank you for choosing my shop to shop from! I appreciate you! My two Blue Willow platters arrived this morning and I was at amazed at how well they were packaged.. This seller went above and beyond to make sure they arrived to me safely!! I will definitely buy from the seller again and I highly recommend you watching her shows 😍Dot, Thank you for the awesome review!!! You are much appreciated🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼