Évaluations (3 976)Love these guys! If you want to watch a show with energy and great treasures, then this is the one! Amazing energy and fantastic shipping! Cute and funny, thank you amazing seller. quick to deliver. Great items every show. Absolutely beautiful! Packaged perfectly. I love it! Arrived quickly and safely!! My little cat in nest is a great addition to my growing collection Beautifully packed!! Thank you!! The mini HON is amazing, exactly as pictured. It was packed so well and arrived quickly. Highly recommend shopping with Braybock - you can't help but smile in their shows! 😁🔥 Loved my two items. Shipped quickly and packed very well. Thanks guys. Love 💜. Packaged so well.
The post office destroyed the box but it was packed with so much paper inside my items were protected. Only one very small piece broke off and I fixed it - with the age of the shelf and destruction of the box by USPS I’m surprised it only had one very small piece break
This is no fault of the seller!! So grateful for the high level of care taken to pack it so my items arrived in perfect condition.
My fairy lamp is so much better in person. 💜💜💜💜. Great sellers and such a joy to watch. Thank you so much for my items. I love love love them !! Thank you again. Its so good! Thanks Bray and Tay❤️ amazing!! love how the packaging was perfectly overboard because I was so worried about breaking in shipping. These fairy lamps are incredible. I am so honored I now have one of the limited edition Braybock fairy lamps! It's beautiful and will have a treasured place on my home! Love it. Arrived safe and sound. Thank you Perfect shipping!! And fast. Thank you!! Fast shipping and packed very well. Arrived safely. Thank you! Perfect packaging as always, thank you so much! 🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️ Packaged well! Thank you! Fast shipping and excellent packaging!